Employee Engagement A Must For High Performance
Updated: Sep 7
Employees who are dedicated and engaged to their work often provide the most benefit to an organization. According to Gallup’s US Employment Engagement Data from 2021 workforce Engagement was at an all-time high.
- 36% of employees are considered “engaged,” meaning they are likely to be excited about and committed to their job and the organization they work for.
- 50% were found to not be engaged
- 14% were actively disengaged. Those who are not engaged cause disruptions, hinder productivity, and ultimately lower the quality of output for the business.
Here is a glance at historical trends which are compared to the highest performing organizations:
Do you want to be a top performing manager? According to Gallup your employees must score highly on all these measures.
The questions are:
1) I know what is expected from me at work.
2) I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right.
3) At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
4) In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
5) My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
6) Someone at work encourages my development.
7) At work, my opinions seem to count.
8) The mission or purpose of my organization makes me feel my job is important.
9) My associates or fellow employees are committed to doing quality work.
10) I have a best friend at work.
11) In the last 6 months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress.
12) This last year, I have had opportunities at work to learn and grow.
Gallup offers this assessment from their website. Check out the link below to learn more:
If you are looking for hiring solutions, AstraWorks is always open to discuss your needs. Give us a call at (913) 521-4040.